ANNOUNCEMENT: TEMPORARY SCHEDULE CHANGE FOR WEEK OF August 20, 2018
Requests received before 5pm on Monday, August 20th will be reviewed by Wednesday, August 22nd. Notification of approved requests will be sent out before end of day Friday, August 24th.
Please note that any requests received after 5pm on Monday, August 20th will not be reviewed until Monday, August 27th when we resume our regular schedule.
The Employee Giving Committee accepts requests on Mondays and Wednesdays. Once an employee
submits a request, they will receive a response within 72 hours of the request being reviewed.
- AltaMed employees including: contractors, per diem, interns and/or AltaMed fellows
- Family members of an AltaMed employee (including domestic partner, children, siblings, aunts, uncles, cousins, nieces, nephews, and/or grandparents)
- Food & related items
- Specialist appointment co-pay
- Medication/Rx co-pay
- Transportation to specialist appointment
- Seasonal clothing (jackets, shoes)
- Home essentials
- Community Based Adult Services
- Home Environment
- Low Income Utility Resources
- In Home Supportive Services (IHSS)
- Disability Resources
- Foundation Referrals
- Low Income Eye Glasses Resources
- Long-Term Services and Support (LTSS) / Multi-Purpose Senior Services Program (MSSP)
- Substance Abuse
- Food Resources
- Housing Resources
- Low Income Funeral Benefits Resources
- Mental Health
- SSI Benefits Information
You will receive a response after the request is reviewed by the Employee Giving Committee, no earlier than a week after submission. If you have any questions, please email [email protected]. Thank you for being an advocate for the community we serve!